Monday, September 29, 2008

Seven 5's About Me (Tag)

5 things on my to-do list
1.Put out Halloween decorations
2.Get CPE credit for the month
3.Do the laundry
4.Chop and freeze onions
5.Winterize the yard

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Chocolate chip cookies
2. Twix
3. Chocolate milk
4. Pumpkin bread
5. Tapioca pudding

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
1. Pay off all debt
2. Buy a minivan
3. Buy a new popcorn popper
4. Get Papa John’s once a week
5. See a movie at a theater

5 places I have lived
1. Bountiful, UT
2. Sugarhouse, UT
3. Centerville, UT
(That’s it)

5 Jobs I have had

1. Questar Internal Audit
2. LDS Church Physical Facilities
3. Utah Division of Radiation Control
4. U of U Accounting Department Grader
5. Clarinet teacher

5 things people don't know about me

1. I got 1 A- in college, which ruined my 4.0 streak
2. I like step aerobics
3. I learned to like mustard 2 years ago
4. I have good veins for giving blood
5. I start work in November for a CPA firm in Bountiful

5 bad habits
1. I crunch very loud when I eat chips
2. I choke on water
3. I floss in the mirror
4. I like eating a treat at night
5. Sometimes I just pretend to be listening

5 people to tag
1. Meredith
2. Kara
3. Brenlyn
4. Kim
5. JaNae

2 comments:

Carolyn Howell said...

-your garden skills are superb, A+++
-ditto on every snack choice
-your dad-in-law cooks the best fluffy tapioca
-we'll pay you to let us tend our sweetest granddaughters if you go out to a movie
-I snickered out loud when i read bad habit #5

You are so loveable!
xoxo

Carrie said...

That was fun, and I learned new things about you. Love it!