Thursday, June 26, 2008

What you need to know about being two


In honor of her twin boy cousins, Ethan and Isaac, who turned two yesterday, Emeline put together a guide to being two. She is definitely a pro at being two--in every sense. Click on the picture for a bigger version!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a cute idea! I love it!

Carolyn Howell said...

Thanks Emeline. You have been super helpful with this post. These are the cutest pictures and best steps to "doing 2 right". We can't wait to come play hide'n'seek with you and Audrey. We love you! Keep writing. xoxo

Erin said...

That's really cute. Emeline was so sweet to Ava on Saturday. Ava was a little unsure about being around so many people. Then Emeline gave her a hug and even though Ava wasn't sure she liked her "bubble" being invaded, she was okay with me leaving her with the rest of the kids after that. It was fun to see you guys!

Nicole said...

This is a drling idea. Where did you come up with it? You do have a really good 2 year- old. I', sure I could come up with one entitled "How to drive your Mommy crazy" Or "How to push every limit to the max" for Timmy. I don't think it would be as well recieved.